Tue, 07 Dec|
Courtiers UK Value Equity Income Fund
Join us for an upcoming webinar with the investment team at Courtiers Asset Management, introducing their UK Equity Income Fund and the teams current views on the wider UK stock market and outlook for investors.
TIME & LOCATION
07 Dec 2021, 10:00 – 11:00
UK Value Equity Income Fund Highlights:
- Top decile performance over 1, 3 and 5 years versus the Investment Association UK Equity Income Sector benchmark*
- A Value-driven, multi-cap and unconstrained approach to UK equity income
- Experienced fund manager, Executive Director and CIO Gary Reynolds, a founding partner of Courtiers in 1982
- A proprietary value model with an equal weighting approach to portfolio construction
- Fund Assets Under Management (AuM): £24.73m*
- A Concentrated portfolio of between 30-33 UK domiciled holdings
Past Performance is not a guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up. Your capital is at risk.
We look forward to hosting face-to-face events across the UK and would be delighted for you to join us in Q1 2022.
Please do send us an email at email@example.com or call us on 020 8102 2551.
*Performance figures taken from Morningstar as at 31 October 2021, Fund AuM taken from most recent Fund Factsheet dated 31 October 2021. CAM0421638