Tue, 29 Mar|
Boutique Breakfast - Courtiers UK Equity Income
Join us for an upcoming breakfast with Gary Reynolds, lead fund manager of the Courtiers UK Equity Income Fund. We will introduce the strategy, process and team, whilst discussing the importance of diversifying your UK equity allocation.
TIME & LOCATION
29 Mar 2022, 08:30 – 10:00 BST
London, 1 Lombard St, London EC3V 9AA, UK
UK Value Equity Income Fund Highlights:
- Top decile performance over 1, 3 and 5 years versus the Investment Association UK Equity Income Sector benchmark*
- A Value-driven, multi-cap and unconstrained approach to UK equity income
- Experienced fund manager, Executive Director and CIO Gary Reynolds, a founding partner of Courtiers in 1982
- A proprietary value model with an equal weighting approach to portfolio construction
- Fund Assets Under Management (AuM): £36.10m*
- A Concentrated portfolio of between 30-33 UK domiciled holdings
Past Performance is not a guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up. Your capital is at risk.
We look forward to hosting our first face-to-face events across the UK and would be delighted for you to join us in London for our first.
Please do send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8102 2551.
*Performance figures and AuM taken from Trustnet as at 22/02/22 .